Monday, February 02, 2009

Hello blog world.

I thought I would update the blog today. I have been super busy preparing the house to sale that I have not had lots of time to update the blog. I try to work hard while the kids are in school and then we play after school.

These are random pictures from the past few weeks

This is a picture from Julie's Baby shower.

Julie and her #4 piece of cake

Julie is expecting baby #4 in a few weeks


I was in the kitchen the other day and heard the vacuum.


She is definitely my girl!!!







Last Friday Johnathan had a friend, Jay, spend the night. They played guitar hero all night long






Johnathan and a friend Evan playing before their upwards basketball game

Jessica and Trap during the game

I did take some pictures of Johnathan during the game but I think Jessica erased them when she was playing with the camera

3 comments:

mimi said...

The vaccuum cleaner is as big as Jessica!!! Daisy looks like she fits in very well. Hope Johnathan's knee is better.
Julie looks great.
Love ya
Mimi

Kerry said...

Hey Laura! I still check your blog to see what is going on with ya'll. Looks like you have a vacuumer on your hands! I see Daisy...do you still have Zoe too?

Jessica said...

You need to come down here and teach Jack how to lay nicely around the children;) I'm the worst dog-owner ever!