Sunday, June 21, 2009

11 comments:

The Wolfe Family said...

Now Jason is crying...

mimi said...

So many tears--so many beautiful friends who have blessed your lives/ our lives-- such a beautiful video--GOD is so Good and I thank you all for blessing us --I will miss you all --my prayer is we will keep in touch--Mimi is always there for each one of you(Murfreesboro awaits you all) --I love you all. I know I sound so sappy but all I am saying is I thank each one of you for loving and caring for my precious family while they were in Texas and I thank you for accepting me into your family and I NEVER want to lose you.
Thanks for loving Laura, Josh, Johanthan and Jessica--your love is awesome...May God bless you all.
Mimi

Jessica said...

LAURA!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness. First of all, I am impressed that you made a video. Secondly, this is probably going to be the saddest week EVER. There are no words to express how much I'm going to miss you. I want to cry.

Aunt Joan said...

Geezzzz Laura! Here I am in Ohio, sobbing, and I only know all of your Texas family because of this blog. That was so, so remarkable and beautiful. What incredible people you have found and even though a new adventure awaits, I know how sad this week will be for you all. Blessings to all of you!

ashleigha said...

That is a wonderful video

Christy said...

So sweet--your family will be missed!

Aunt Joan said...

So now your Uncle Bill is crying too and I'm crying again! Be safe in your travels east...

Candi said...

Oh, Laura - how beautiful! I know Jessica will miss you terribly, but hopefully, she can see you when she comes to VA! Thanks for being so wonderful to her and her family - I look forward to seeing you soon when you get to Charlottesville(only 50 miles away!)

Erin said...

While I could not be happier that you all are coming closer to home and I can resume my weekend visits, I feel for you because I know you will miss all of your wonderful friends. Thank you to everyone who have been Josh and Laura's extended family especially those who supported Laura through Josh;s deployment.

Erin

The Morgans said...

Wow! What an awesome video full of incredible memories of our precious babies! Your family will be greatly missed!! Keep posting! Much love!

Eileen & Phil said...

To the Berry Family...what a great video. We enjoyed seeing Jessica and Johnathan growing, making friends and having fun!
We are so glad that we were able to be a part of your lives while you were on Amber Forest Trail. We made lots of good memories!
We love you,
Mrs. Eileen and Tractor Phil