Hello from Charlottesville....
Well it is hard to believe that we have only been away from Texas for a week. It has been a very long and busy week. I think that we are finally getting settled into the house here. It is a nice older house. It has a few quirks, but I like it. The kids are glad to be here, but miss their friends and honestly I think they are bored out of their mind. We have not been out exploring Charlottesville too much because we wanted to get unpacked as much as possible this week. The other night we took the kids to get Thai food...they loved it. Hopefully next week we can get together with some others here we know that have kids their age.
Josh and I are loving the cooler weather--we even slept with the windows open since it was 59 last night. The hills here have challenged us on our bike (Josh) and on our runs (me). I also love the fact that we have free membership to a local gym here--I tried it out yesterday and was very happy.
We are heading up to Josh's dad's today for the Fourth of July weekend. I will post some pictures soon of the weekend and the house.....as soon as I find the camera cable:)
Friday, July 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you are there--know you are having to make alot of adjustments butI also know that where ever you are you all will definitely make the most of it!!! Happy 4th of July!!! Josh, thank you for your service to keep us free!!!
Post a Comment