Pictures from the past few days.
Can we say CRAZY. That is what the past few days have been like. The follow pictures don't even include all the things we did. Friday was fun and busy at school with End of the year parties for both kids. Johnathan also had field day on Friday and Jessica had Splash Day. Saturday Josh took the kids(with his coworkers/Families) to float the Guadalupe river while I worked. Sunday our Sunday school class had a going away pool party for the 6 couples that are leaving this summer. Sunday night Josh and Johnathan went to Austin to watch Army play Texas in the NCAA Baseball series. AND today Jessica had her field day at school.
There are lots of pictures in order of the event.
My Two Sparta Cuties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Two Sparta Cuties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnathan and me at his Field Day
Johnathan and Quido
Johnathan and his table buddies
Johnathan working on the craft at his end of the year party
Jordan, Jessica, Amanda, and Mason
2 comments:
Such great pictures--looks like you all have been so very busy--love the water balloons!!!
Johnatahn, Happy Graduation tomorrow--I will celebrate with you when I get there--so very proud of you.
I can only imagine how difficult it is going to be for you all to leave Texas. What an amazing experience you have had there - such wonderful people.
Our "fun" day has just gotten underway - the Library is the "rest and relaxation" room...
Post a Comment