Sunday, July 05, 2009

A visit to Pops and Ronnie's
Josh and I have spent a great weekend at Pops and Ronnie's house in Ohio. Josh's little brother Sean(15) and sister Kylie(13) are amazing with the kids. Johnathan and Jessica can't get enough of them. After a busy week, Josh and I got some rest because the kids were totally entertained. I even had time to reread Breaking Dawn-all 766 pages in two days!!!! We were hoping to spend the weekend swimming but it was TOO COLD so we spend alot of time playing Wii. We also celebrated Sean and Jessica's birthdays.
Thanks Pops, Ronnie, Sean and Kylie for a great weekend.









2 comments:

mimi said...

Love the Pics--can't believe how big Shawn and Kylie are not--times flies. Glad everyoen had a good time and you were able to get some much needed rest.
Hugs to all the Berry's.

Avery's Momma said...

Hey this is Stephanie. I've been meaning to get on for a while and see how you are doing. Can't believe you aren't working next to me every monday anymore! Be very glad that you are gone, we are BUSTING at the seams, had to take babies to PICU yesterday! Hope all is going well and ya'll got moved in. Keep in touch, can't wait to see who the baby looks like! You're family is beautiful.