Thursday, July 15, 2010

Goodbye Ricky Hello TN

We snapped a picture as we left Charlottesville on June 16. We loved our time in Charlottesville. We were able to make lots of wonderful new friendships with some JAG families and we hope our paths will cross again soon. We also made some wonderful friends from school. Of course the best thing that happened during our time in Charlottesville was bring home Eli.


As for the house on Ricky Road....I was not sad to say goodbye

I was very excited to move into our new house....I could list the reasons why but it would take up lots of space


I took some picture of the kids on the 4th of July. You can't tell but they are all matching in their Red White and Blue. The sun was in their eyes and Johnathan was having trouble holding Daisy...actually two seconds later he let her go...and I spend about 15 minutes chasing her(in my heels since we were heading to church) in the neighborhood

6 comments:

mimi said...

Definitely a big house change for you all. The best thing is yes the birth of Eli and you are so close to us!!!!YEAH!!!!

Jessica said...

Goodness, what a beautiful house! I love it!! I know you were glad to leave Ricky Road:)

Candi said...

How impressive that house is! Wow - what a change from Ricky Road! Glad you liked your stay in our homestate of VIRGINIA! AND...I am so jealous your mom is sooooo close to you!

The Wolfe Family said...

Laura, the new house looks so pretty, I'm so happy for you all!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!

Rachael said...

your new house does look great!

Anonymous said...

Pretty house! The kids are getting so big!