Fenton Payne and Fred 5k
We were all so excited to make in to the race this year. They added a kids fun run so all the Berry's ran the race this year. Here are some pictures of the kids running. I will tell you that Jessica out ran Johnathan by a few minutes. She ran the whole way with Ainsley. I ran with Johnathan and did some mommy motivation.
We were all so excited to make in to the race this year. They added a kids fun run so all the Berry's ran the race this year. Here are some pictures of the kids running. I will tell you that Jessica out ran Johnathan by a few minutes. She ran the whole way with Ainsley. I ran with Johnathan and did some mommy motivation.
3 comments:
I LOVE it!! Way to go kids:)
How very proud your parents must have been!
It was a great race and we are so thrilled so many turned out to run and support the Hope Clinic, BRAA and Special Kids truly wonderful causes to help.
The Berry's were 100% in supporting the race--way to go.
Post a Comment