Happy Father's Day
I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's day. I wanted to send a special Happy Father's Day wish to our favorite Father's. I picked a few of my favorite pictures. --Oh and Dad(Doc) your Father's Day gift is still in my car-- I will mail it in the morning.---Sorry
This picture was taken last summer when my parents came to visit us right after Josh went back from R&R. It meant a lot to me that my dad also came. He was worried about us. He took us to the Zoo. I will always remember how much fun we had that day.
This picture was taken summer of 2006 when we were at the beach with Pops. As you can tell the kids were so tired and they fell alseep as he was reading them stories!!!!
Josh's grandpa is behind Johnathan. This was Christmas of 2006.
This is the first Father's Day since my Poppa past away-- We all miss him so
Have a great week and Happy Father's Day to all
1 comment:
So wonderful thank you. Johnathan and Jessica are so lucky to have such wonderful grandfathers and a great grandfather.
Love Mimi
Post a Comment