Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nate & Heather's Wedding Weekend
Over Easter, Josh and I heading to Atlanta for wedding. Nate is a West Point Classmate of Josh. It was a great weekend for a mini Reunion. It was lots of fun to be with close friends and Family. For those who don't know the story. Josh and I met at my sister's wedding. Also a great friend from high school, Betsy, married another guy from West Point.
We had a great time(except for the very loud hotel which meant not a lot of sleep for me). Thank you to our parents who watched the kids for us.
The whole Gang-
Us,Dave & Betsy Malkin, Mike Squires, Tammi & Chris Page(plus baby Leyla)
Kerry & Tim Slicker, Greg & Erin Slicker, Isabel & Dan Lowry
and some REALLY BIG FLOWERS
Josh, Dan, Mike, and Dave
Me and My sister, KerryKerry and Tim
Betsy and me Bring on the Dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never figured out where the masks came from. They just showed up on the dance floor- there were more--just not captured by the camera



Posing with the Groom Nate


Early morning breakfast


1 comment:

mimi said...

love the bright "bird" mask???!!!