Jessica Early Birthday Surprise.
This weekend my mom and I took Jessica to the American Girl store in Dallas. She had been looking at the catalog each time it came and even would look at the web site. She has been asking for the Twins for months. She was so excited when we told her where we were going. I am not sure she understood until we walking in the store. She was overwhelmed with excitement. After wondering around the store for a few minutes, she looked at us and said-"I am ready to find my two yellow dolls". She knew what she wanted, the two blonde twins.
This weekend my mom and I took Jessica to the American Girl store in Dallas. She had been looking at the catalog each time it came and even would look at the web site. She has been asking for the Twins for months. She was so excited when we told her where we were going. I am not sure she understood until we walking in the store. She was overwhelmed with excitement. After wondering around the store for a few minutes, she looked at us and said-"I am ready to find my two yellow dolls". She knew what she wanted, the two blonde twins.
After we made our purchase, we took her upstairs to the American Girl Bistro. We had a great lunch and finished it off with a cute Birthday cake. I even had a few tears in my eyes when we sang "Happy Birthday" to her. I hope that she will always remember this trip. I know that I will. I loved watching her in the store, her eyes filled with excitement and happiness. She was so excited to get the Dolls.
6 comments:
WOW! She'll never forget this birthday! How perfect!
That looks like SO much fun!!
So cute and lots of fun!!
I LOVE it!! I bet we will be doing that someday with Molly Kste. She is such a diva and loves her dolls (and she is my kid??). Big hugs to you all!
That is so funny! Love the double stroller! I hope my girls don't want twin dolls bc that may mean that we have 4 dolls in our house! so cute seeing her with all the new stuff!
So glad she had fun! And their hair is too short to style, so you didn't have to mess with that! :)
Post a Comment