Saturday, June 06, 2009

Picture with teachers.
I took picture of the kids with their teachers on the first day of school and the last. Thought I would share them with you.
These two women are amazing teachers. We are so blessed to have been in their classrooms this year!!!!

Aug. 25, 2008
June 3, 2009
First day of Kindergarten
Schools out for summer
Ok so this was the day before at graduations but still!!!

I had to snap a picture of the kids with their first teacher, Mrs. Jackson. She is one amazing person, teacher, and friend. Words can't express my feeling for her. She loved both my children and taught them more than I thought a 4 year old could learn. She also was a good friend to me. She supported me while Josh was deployed and I love her like a sister. I am not sure what I am going to do next year walking into a new school leaving my babies with someone that is not Mrs. Jackson.

1 comment:

mimi said...

Such great years for both Joohnathan and JEssica--thanks to their great teachers.